- Authors' Guide
1. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
2. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper and abstract.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript Form Instruction
1. The manuscript length should be minimum 4 pages.
2. The manuscript should be including a figure, table, and reference.
3. There is an additional charge for the extra page over 5 pages.
4. All the paper should be written in English Only.
5. The important information of author; All of Author(s) Name, E-mail Add, Affiliation, and Country.
6. All the paper should be in MS Word file and an identical PDF file.
|Submission Deadline||May 10th, 2017|
|Notification Date||June 10th, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||June 30th, 2017|
|Conference Dates||July 23-26, 2017|
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.